English – No translation
May 1: Eastern Daylight Time 6:30 PM-1:00 AM
May 2 7:30 AM – 2 PM (Hong Kong / Malaysia / Perth)
May 2 9:30 AM – 4 PM (Adelaide, Australia)
May 2 10:30 AM – 5 PM (Melbourne / Sydney, Australia)
- Basics of Advanced Imaging – Dr. John Taylor
- Radiographic & Advanced Imaging Assessment of Spinal Degeneration & Stenosis – Dr. Varsha Kumar
- Imaging of the Sacroiliac Joint – Dr. John Taylor
- Imaging of Cervical Spine Trauma – Dr. John Taylor
- Understand the basic principles and clinical indications of advanced imaging modalities.
- Apply current nomenclature to disc herniations/pathologies.
- Identify specific degenerative features on radiographic studies and advanced imaging and correlate with their clinical significance.
- Identify imaging features of sacroiliac joint disorders.
- Identify common cervical spine fractures and dislocations and the mechanisms of injury.