English – No translation
POSTPONED / RESCHEDULED
- Basics of Advanced Imaging – Dr. John Taylor
- Radiographic & Advanced Imaging Assessment of Spinal Degeneration & Stenosis – Dr. Varsha Kumar
- Imaging of the Sacroiliac Joint – Dr. John Taylor
- Imaging of Cervical Spine Trauma – Dr. John Taylor
- Understand the basic principles and clinical indications of advanced imaging modalities.
- Apply current nomenclature to disc herniations/pathologies.
- Identify specific degenerative features on radiographic studies and advanced imaging and correlate with their clinical significance.
- Identify imaging features of sacroiliac joint disorders.
- Identify common cervical spine fractures and dislocations and the mechanisms of injury.